Saturday, October 25, 2008

Subway?

ok the coolest part about this entry is that I am writing this one via iPhone! BANG!!! Ok anyway I have had a lot happen lately like I had my suit case taken away and was stuck with a stupid back pack...I mean I always use a suit case for school! I'm not going to think about...it makes me kinda sad. Well I also forgot to fill in the peoples in out there that my favorite restaurant has got be Quiznoa baby!!! Ok some poor poor people like this wannabe place that people call...sorry it hurts to say to say it...Su- Su-...SUBWAY? I hate that place with like a vengence! The worst part is that 75% of the people in my school love subway...those poor poor people. Ok well I'm gonna go cause I can only type so much on an iPhone...so yea...see ya peace help ya learn!!!

5 comments:

Circe said...

funny thing is, i love subway. ITS SO FRESH AND VEGITABLEY. sorry to be the one who breaks it to ya, BUT ITS TRUE :D im so sorry you dont like it. your missing out on the fun.

brandon's blog said...

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I LAUGH AT YOUR FEABLE ATTEMPTS TO MAKE GO TO THE DARK SIDE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...AND HA!!!

Circe said...

PERO PoRQUE?!
fine, whatever, im not saying hi to you anymore XP
aww, you know i love ya, not even subway will destroy this friendship!!

Anonymous said...

BRANDON! WHERE'S YOUR EMAIL? DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER AND MAKE YOU SCREAM LIKE A GIRL! YOU KNOW I WILL.

brandon's blog said...

AHHH! OKAY! OKAY! I'LL GIVE YOU MY EMAIL GOSH! ITS canadiandrummer13@yahoo.com! YEEEESH!