Friday, October 17, 2008

Hockey in South Texas!

OK this is good i finally got my ipod on my blog so you can listen to my songs and what have you!=D Well, yea so i also forgot, in my lost post, to tell you some of my favorite things. Well, favorite sport in the whole flipin world is hockey and my favorite team is the Calgary Flames. The only problem with liking hockey right now is that...I LIVE IN SOUTH TEXAS!!! There are no, and i mean NO fans of hockey down here. I mean its like a 90 degrees here all year long! This really stinks. Thats why i'm gonna probably move to Canada or Nashville. So yea thats why southtexas really sucks. Well, see ya lata! BUBBLE BEE 2! =D

P.S Hey anyone who looks at my blog...please leave a comment, I need to know what I need to change, what to leave, and what have you...PEACE HELP YOU LEARN!!!

3 comments:

Circe said...

i used to like hockey, but i havent seen it in, like, forever.

brandon's blog said...

FOR SHAME CIRCE, FOR SHAME!!!

ace'n the game said...

quit with the bubble crap...haha.

hilarious man!! cya bro