Saturday, October 18, 2008

IT...BURNS!!!

Well, i guess i should refer back to the title of my post today, "IT BURNS!!!". Now i'm gonna make this as clear as I possibly can...THIS WAS NOT SUBTEXT! The reason I say this is because...well i have my friend over ay my house and he loves and i mean LOVES airsoft (a game of nonvoluntary torture) and he has a shotgun and thinks that it would a good to get on top of our roof and pop whatever sucker is in range. Guess who the sucker was...got it in your head yet...good...YES ITS ME! Well, yea i was running, and i apparently wasn'y running fast enough and he happend to shoot me right on my back! Well, as it happens i fell and rolled behind a tree, or so i thought, turns out i fell in front of the tree and in plain view of his gun. So, for the next 10 nimutes i was there...rolling, in the pain of his shoots to various parts of my body. I was screaming my head of not caring who saw, 'cause apparently a dude in a golf cart was passing by and watched as the fluids in my body were quickly decreasing!

Well, i'm gonna stop talking about this...'cause well, it makes me kinda sad. So see ya lata, PEACE HELP YA LEARN!

3 comments:

Circe said...

hey, i totaly went golfing there friday, but i didnt see you bawling in pain, so, i must have missed the episode, huh?

brandon's blog said...

PFFT! i wasn't cryin or nothing pfft! pfft! ok maybe it hurt a tad and maybe i cried so hard my tear ducts have been set into iminant release!

Circe said...

aw, i wish i was there with the golf cart to make it all better!