Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just In Case!

Well, as you can see the title i put for today is, Just In Case, now i believe that i haven't told you what I do yet. Well, as my being the Canadian drummer (i really don't know if i'm half Canadian, 1/4 canadian or whatever, but i'm positive that I'm somewhat canadian which I am very proud of...EH!) Anyways, I am the drummer for my youth groups youth band and I love drumming, I also play guitar, but i'm not as much of a god at guitar as i am at drums (god with a little "g") I have been having a tough time with temptations lately, but I got it all fixed up and am feeling pretty good. Oh! I just want to say that I'm praying for all of my friends 'cause, man, I know how the pressure of school can take a tol on your spiritual well-being.

Well, now I can finaly post some of my drawings so thats pretty flipin sweet! So...uhh i'm going to go do...that...now. See Ya! BUBBLE BEE 2! stay in school!

No comments: